Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

If there is one thing that I am jealous of, it would DEFINITELY be photographers. They have the ability to take the most simple object and turn it into something spectacular. When my mom showed up at home one day with a Canon Rebel SLR camera of some sort I had a hay day. I pretended to be one of those people I was so jealous of and although I am still learning, I still thrive to take that camera out and get some shots of the simplicities of life. Here are a few pictures I've come up with (and hey, I'm not an expert by any means, so cut me some slack.... :D )




Fall 2010









Christmas 2010




St Paul, Minnesota
March 2011












December 2010



Until next time.. :)

Kelly








































1 comment: